Visit our gameserver stats page!

Hello RN.I got banned from your server...

Just your normal discussions

Hello RN.I got banned from your server...

Postby Alph4Dawg » Fri Sep 21, 2012 19:35 pm

Hello RN!

Name is Alph4Dawg and I have been playing on your server from DAY 1.
It was my favourite Metro server and admins were good, doing their jobs nice and smooth except few times.
Whenever I joined your server, I did write: 'Hello RN!' in the chat window to salute/greet you guys as I want to be friends with RN.
Now, today I played two rounds on your server.First round was good and we lost, second round I was on RU side, reviving my team mates and spamming grenades as US spammed the hell out of me with M320 LVG's.
When we supposed to win the match and US had 1 ticket left I got banned with stated message:

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: You were auto-banned - Have great day =]

This is link to battle report:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 227002760/

Can someone please explain why have I been banned from RN Metro server? Everything was fine and good until today...

Sincerely and with respect, Alph4Dawg.
Alph4Dawg

Re: Hello RN.I got banned from your server...

Postby Happy-Camper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 20:06 pm

We don't have a BF3 server. This is not the RN you are looking for.
Happy-Camper
Clan Leader

Postby Alph4Dawg » Fri Sep 21, 2012 20:11 pm

Happy-Camper wrote:We don't have a BF3 server. This is not the RN you are looking for.

Well, this is what I found:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pl ... 977118252/

Under official website it says:

http://www.rn-clan.com/

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, in that case you have a copycat.

EDIT: I've found their website.You sure do have copycat.I'm sorry for inconvenience.
Last edited by Alph4Dawg on Fri Sep 21, 2012 20:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alph4Dawg

Postby Xanem » Fri Sep 21, 2012 20:13 pm

When you look in the server you played in. You see some players with a [RN] tag. If you click on him and go to his profile you can find that he is member of the Roughnecks Germany platoon with a link to their website/forums.

Np. And not sure they are a copycat. Can't determine which clan was first, but I'm sure that they were both raised without knowledge about the other one.
With regards,
Xanem
Xanem
Clan Leader

Postby Alph4Dawg » Fri Sep 21, 2012 20:26 pm

Xanem wrote:When you look in the server you played in. You see some players with a [RN] tag. If you click on him and go to his profile you can find that he is member of the Roughnecks Germany platoon with a link to their website/forums.

Np. And not sure they are a copycat. Can't determine which clan was first, but I'm sure that they were both raised without knowledge about the other one.

Hehe, yeah.Well, by 'copycat' I meant you both have same clan names. :)

Well, I got it all sorted out so thanks for your time and it was nice to meet you!
Alph4Dawg

Return to General Discussion